Here is the list of some things that I don’t really like. (That I could think of today-I won’t update the list)
- I wrote about the other person in this blog. He didn’t read it. But he knew about me having a blog. Then one day, he passed by my desk and shouted (sort of) “HA! Blog blog! Update blog dah?!”. Is that a cynical or sincere gesture? I take the first.
- I don’t really hope people telling me that they didn’t like my writings. I don’t mind the fact. Just don’t tell me what I should write because you love it that way. You know what? Just keep it to yourself, until the day I ask you “why don’t u read my blog anymore?” then you could tell me that you DON’T like the stuff I write. OK? Or better still, create your own blog. Maybe I won’t like yours too. Then maybe you’ll get the feeling.
- I don’t appreciate online banking being a little lembab and really give a damn about public holiday. If I transferred money interbankly, please don’t take as much as 3 days to get the money (never mind the amount) into the bank. Kesian my mum especially because I always transfer money on Friday. And till Monday, she hadn’t receive it yet.
- I don’t write about things that don’t happen to me. I write things because I’m in it. And if you happen to be in my entry, what to do. You were there.
- Tummy ache during fasting month. It hurts. HUHU. Unless the sickness make me a little lose on weight, then I appreciate it.😛
- I hate bad customer service. (Anything, anywhere) Customer service supposed to help people.
- TGV online is not working very well.
- The fact that the macaroni I’ve made yesterday wasn’t as good as the one I’ve made on Saturday. HEHE.
I am such a ungrateful person. HUHU.
Anyway, I learn to adapt. There are also many things I love in this world.🙂
p.s : UP is nice! Go watch it. Full with family and friendship values.
p.s 2 : Thanks to 105ers who could make it yesterday. I love you guys!🙂