Kalau tak tahan dilambung ombak, jangan berumah di tepi pantai.
After all these years, my blog is about jotting down on what I’ve done all years. You would never find some serious deep thinking thought sharing even though there are many things I would like to write. But I know myself, I am not that good in arranging the words of thoughts into an eye catcher reading material.
Leave it to those who knows the issue deeply. Although I can’t say I could tolerate all the writings, be in in blogs or even FB status, do they look things in various point of views? Nevertheless, it’s a way of practicing freedom of speech, so they speak. They somehow/sometimes forget that the mean of freedom involve being sensitive towards others’ feeling and thoughts. But who really cares about that? We are living on individualistic interest nowadays, right? It’s sad. I believe if we could be grateful and sensitive, there will be less bad things in this world.
Hmm. Just my points of view. So, back to the normal actual things I’d like to share, on what I’ve done these last few days, heh.😀
Thanks again to those well wishers. You know who you are.😉
- I terima hampir 220+/- wishes di FB sahaja.🙂 Sangat glad sebab itu adalah separuh daripada jumlah kawan-kawan; ini bermaksud, I tidaklah berkawan semata-mata nak tambahkan bilangan kawan di FB. Yeay for that!;
- I had great time celebrating with girlfriends (Nisha, Mid, Paris, Fish and Maria); though malam tu rasa a bit boring sebab dah penat dan malas nak beraktiviti lagi, oh, adakah itu maksudnya ketuaan sudah merapat?;
- Sabtu lepas I pergi ke Gemas, Negeri Sembilan, dan tempoh memandu ialah dua jam lebih, dari Putrajaya, ye Paris sungguh kurang Geografi Malaysia sebab she thought that it will take only about one hour as Negri Sembilan from her POV is Seremban, (okay I made up this point, but it revolve around that, someway);
- Dinner with friends at Sani and Nolee’s, (with Nisha, Paris and Fish again);
- Had TT after that with OB mates from UPM, Zain, Omar and tak ingat namanya, sorry Bro.😀 But they were all good;
- On Sunday, I attended a make up class organized by Mary Kay Sales Director. I’ve met one when I attended the Work Life Balance on last Wednesday; went to my schoolmate’s, Liyana and after that, went for hair treatment at ATP with Azy; and
- Slept at Marriot, temankan Jaja yang ada work thing there.
p.s : Life is like an ice-cream, enjoy it before it melts away! Have a good day!