I don’t really have reasons on why I love to go to Penang. I just like it there. Furthermore now I have friends who live there. A plus point.
I remember the first visit to see Buzzy in 2008 heee 🙂 . Now Penang remain to be my yearly must visit place. 🙂
Here’s what I’ve done in Penang
- Ate Nasi Ketam at Juru;
- Went to several shopping complexes; Jusco Perda, Sunway Carnival and the legendary KBJ;
- Bought Hard Rock shirt;
- Ate at Kapitan, nasi beriani claypot;
- Breafast at Taman Sardon :);
- Went to Dino Trek2 at Jusco Perda-place to learn about dinasour, interactively. :D;
- shopped at Feringhi Night Market :P;
- bought some jeruk; and
- chitchatting <– too much!
All in all, a trip to Penang has always been a nice and fun anyway. It’s love. ❤