- It’s been 3 weeks since the day my mum passed away. Al-Fatihah. I learned me that I have to be more family focused now. I remember that once mum used to ask me to start think about myself more (regarding jodoh) and I replied to her that I have to put my siblings first. Mum didn’t agree with me, but Allah decided the other way around. I have to manage two weddings (brothers’) in these few months. I have few trips on queue with some friends, and meetings out of the countries to go but, I don’t know. I’ll see what I can do when the time comes. I now realize the additional meaning of we’ll see what we can do (when the time arrives);
- I have to expect the unexpected. Life taught me that, or rather, I learned lots of things these past few weeks;
- I would want to thank all friends and families who had been there for me, no matter if they were there physically or not, their support and encouragement warmed my heart, and helped me to face the days, with clearer mind and stronger will;
- I tried to face the day as usual, but you know… but anyway, I tried🙂 ;
- I wanted to be better for my family🙂 ;
I had been thinking too much lately, I couldn’t stop.
Till we meet again.🙂