- It was a good experience, totally different from LIMA’13
- I met few new friends, which was cool.
- Was assigned to coordinate the official dinner hosted by YBTM. All was good, except on seating arrangement and lighting.
- But anyway, I had fun with friends… during the air show and maritime show…
- Bought some chocolate
- Back home with a bit tan
- Someone from LIMA kept messaging me… until today… which is indifferent so far
- Changed all four of jiji’s tyres, they are due anyway
- Found two dented rims – left them for repairing now I am using lent rims from the workshop
- RM680 – the cost
- Hankook, Made in Indonesia, 0717
- Changed to a lower specification – meant cheaper in these almost 6 years, costed me RM315 this year, from Dr. Specs
- My frequency of changing specs is biannually
- Slightly bigger frame – kpop feeling though I am not into them a bit
- My left eye’s recovering – from 525 to 400 (whatever it means).
- Silau naik sikit.
- Still adapting 🙂