Okaylah. Apa dah dibuat sepanjang 2017 ni? Memandangkan hari ni last day kerja, I nak share sikit or nak recap significant things that I’ve been blessed with this year. 🙂 I am trying to put them on chronologically by months.
- I kena demam teruk for few days in the first week of Jan;
- My father went for Umrah;
- I went to Singapore with Buzzy – for a weekend treat (next year nak gi mana u?)
- Spent 4 days in Penang because one of my sisters had to undergo an operation there;
- I went to Semarang, Indonesia for a meeting (best).
February – such a quite month
- I restarted my running hobby or mostly walking fast hehehe;
- Had great cooperation meeting with Japan for the ASEAN-Japan Expert Group Meeting on Logistics.
- LIMA’17 – was one of the secretariat;
- Watched Judika live by accident – at IOI City Mall;
- Won a bowling game at 2nd place hahaha;
- I went to KL Birdpark alone just because I want tooo;
- Makcik I bersalin, dapat sepupu baru (makcik I tua dua tahun dari I);
- Went to Bangkok for a meeting and two workshops that I missed my Luang Prabang trip.
- Jiji first ada problem yang menyebabkan I terlepak di bengkel kereta hampir 8 jam Huhh;
- First time I masuk lari-lari yang ramai orang tu. 5 km jer tapi menyampahnya sebab malas nak tunggu berhimpun la apa la pepagi buta tu… tapi member ajak kan.. join jelah;
- Crossed 4 states in a day by car (jiji) sebab my brother sakit so my father asked me to get him to my home so I can watch him – alhamdulillah took him to every activity – including my badminton game hahaha and bowling too;
- Involved in the development of the Transport Policy – was placed in a special room for two days for logistics sector haha – kind of special;
- Went to shop at Leeyanarahman for the first time, okay je…;
- Had to undergo medical check up and found out that I wasn’t as fit as I thought I was, the doctor ticked me at – dia tidak begitu sihat tapi dibenarkan mengikuti kursus – something like that;
- Went to Homestay vacation – joining my uncle and his family – was a good one 😉 – had my first taste of nasi buloh – sedap and berbaloi-baloi
- Went for e-leap – assessment program for work – had great time dengan kawan-kawan sama batch;
- Had a bowling game – won silver for foursome (4 Penjuru – PTD, PDRM, ATM and Bomba);
- Organizing technical visit to Pos Aviation KLIA for the LTSSWG;
- Masih gigih berlari-lari;
- Hosted my Indonesian friend, took him around for makan2 – nasi daun pisang, and pasar malam Putrajaya;
- Was appointed as one of the TN50 – belia something I forget the group but was a member for the Living and Wellbeing (one of the thrusts);
- Jumpa my ex-boss Mr Suret yang baik sangat tak sengaja jumpa and he still remembers me!;
- Tried the Dolly Dim Sum for the first time – it was so yummyyyyyyyyyyy;
- Puasa and my running routines went to the drain hahah.
- Buka puasa atas Padang kat Perbadanan Putrajaya – first time!;
- Ajak budak2 Gen2 Crew buka kat umah I;
- Datuk Ru’s treat for her bersara – buka di Sama-Sama Hotel;
- My brithday! I am 35!;
- Went to Manila after 7 years! I love travelling and getting to know new people and made new friends!;
- Went to Penang and Kuala Sepetang hahah best tempat ni, love!;
- Perasmian MRT!;
- Farewell for Datuk Ru;
- Road trip to Taiping and went for boat ride at Kuala Sepetang;
- Masih cuba berlari;
- Went for the last session for TN50 – sad but proud sometimes, it was a mixed feeling;
- Went to Phuket with Soleh and Jujue :);
- Went to Genting after hmmm almost 10 years!
- Went to Tokyo;
- Organized the MBJ Day – last one for me at MOT – it’s a success!;
- FIATA 2017 – it was a WOW!;
- Last LTSSWG for me in Siem Reap – sad;
- Got transferred to KKLW.
- Went for first outstation in KKLW to Machang hahaha;
- Went to PD and Bagan Lalang – my new work scope involve rural entrepreneurs;
- Went to Malacca;
- Missed my flight to TGG;
- Received new anak saudara – a girl – Lily
- Busy again – first time bertugas at PAU…
I am seeing the 2018 to be a busier year but hey, that’s the way I like it! 🙂
All the best you guys~