By good I mean, the taste is good and good for health at least, I think for me. I am sick of having a meal without vegetables for about some time already now, I decided to plan meal with lots of vegetables. I did my shopping at Lulu, at Jakel Mall, KL.
Here’s what costed me about RM100.
- Frozen salmon – 4 blocks for RM30 something – enough for 8 meals
- Salad – RM 5 – enough for more than 5 meals
- Pickled olive – RM2.50 (100g)
- Dried fruits – 100 g each of raisins (black and yellow) and cherries for overnight oat – RM20
- Tortilla wrap – RM8 (enough for a week)
- Cheese – Arla (Herb) – RM8
- Chicken – RM5 – can last up to 5 meals
- Yoghurt – RM5 – enough for a week or 10 days
- Etc -etc… up to RM20++
So here’s what I’ve been preparing for myself with minimum cooking involved, since Saturday.
I did some running/walking too just to get more healthy… and perhaps lose some kgs… My current weight is 61.8kg (on Sunday) haha. And I don’t really like to be in between sizes, like right now. Some blouses in between S and M or M and L, some pants are between M and L…
Putrajaya, precisely along Precint 2 up to Precint 3 is beautiful at night! If you have spare time, please do some walking around, there are a lot of fellow walkers/runners so it’s practically safe to walk/jog at night.
Plus, the lighting is somewhat… excessive for a night 🙂