Pagi tadi dengar Sinar FM cerita pasal dugaan. Tiba-tiba teringat dugaan terbesar pernah I hadapi, 4-5 tahun dulu, yang rasanya berangkai-rangkai.
- September – Oktober 2012 – Dapat kunci rumah baru (rumah I duduk sekarang) kena setelkan deposit air and elektrik semua tu. I rasa duit dan masa I banyak habis ke hulu ke hilir (dari my office to the developer’s office) selesaikan hal rumah ni. Masa ni can’t help but rasa sedih sebab buat sendiri-sendiri tapi banyaklah belajar berdikari. Sekarang dah lupa dah apa kena buat semua, heh.
- November 2012 – My mum meninggal. Memang mengejutkan masa tu. Rasa tak larat dan sebagainya. Tapi kena kuat, untuk ayah I and adik-adik I yang lain. Dugaan banyak jugak masa ni, banyak pendapat dari ahli keluarga pasal benda tu, benda ni, how to solve this and that. Adik bongsu I nak sambung mana lepas UPSR, adik kedua I nak kahwin, sapa nak duduk rumah lepas ni? All of us, exception untuk dua orang yang masih study masa tu, semuanya tinggal di luar Kelantan. (There are 8 of us, and 6 are working/studying di luar Kelantan).
- Februari 2013 – I diminta keluar dari rumah sewa I sebab katanya anak owner nak duduk situ lepas kahwin. Tak sure betul ke tak? I redha jelah and tak tau nak duduk mana sebab rumah baru I tak buat apa-apa pun lagi and I dah takde semangat nak selesaikan rumah tu sebab I beli pun untuk kemudahan mak I bila datang KL. Sedih tau.
- Mac-April 2013 – I pindah bawak baju je duduk with my friend Nana. Luckily she’s staying alone. Ingatkan nak duduk setahun or less je sambil siapkan rumah tapi tak… tak sempat dan I tak make time for my own home pun. Sampailah the end of 2013.
- End of 2013 – middle of 2014 – kawan I yang arkitek offered to look at my house. Dia yang bersungguh pick up I and bawa I gi tengok keadaan rumah and plan nak renovate macam mana, nak pasang gril ke apa ke, semua dia yang initiate and advise and I kena review je and kalau tak faham dia akan bagitau satu-satu. So thankful for this brother.
- Sept 2014 – Feb 2015 – Renovation rumah, I masuk rumah I sekarang ni, two weeks before my youngest sister’s reception belah suami dia, which was held in Tg Karang so bolehlah sedara mara I lepak rumah I sekejap sebelum balik Kelantan semula.
Tak adalah dugaan mana pun, tapi there was a time when I was too moody to interact with people and people were also too cautious to interact with me. Hah.
MBJ stands for Majlis Bersama Jabatan.
Ada dua kumpulan iaitu wakil pihak pekerja (us) dan pihak pengurusan (bosses).
Basically macam Union keciklah untuk aduan/cadangan dari pihak pekerja untuk dipertimbangkan oleh pihak pengurusan.
Jadi semalam macam open day lah. Two years ago, Hari MBJ biasanya ada ceramah dan taklimat dari JPA, SPA atau mana2 pihak kerajaan untuk menjelaskan tentang sesuatu pendekatan baru/pekeliling etc.
Last year boss suggested to have a fun and active day instead. So there, we went for it.
On Tuesday, we planned for some contests. MOT’s Got Talent, Explorace, Sudoku and Colouring Contest. Everybody had fun, it seems and we invited karikatur, and had installed free-flow popcorn and cotton candy stalls.
I hope everyone had fun. 🙂
MY : Awak dapat berapa A UPSR?
Me : 4 lah!
MY : Samalah…
Me : Wow… (tak percaya)
MY : Cikgu saya tak percaya.
Me : Ayah saya pun. Siap pergi sekolah sendiri nak tengok result.
MY : Heee.
Me : Budak nakal kot.
Ingat tak dulu I buat study pasal rantai sejuk? Sebenarnya itu adalah untuk presentation I di meeting di Tokyo ni. Alhamdulillah, meeting went well and I am not sure how to say, tapi I was being frank when I did my presentation. If I don’t have the details, I wouldn’t say I have, something like that.
I am here on the invitation by the MLIT, Japan. I wasn’t sure if this is a good thing but I was once asked them (MLIT) why don’t we have a meeting in Japan? (We used to have it in BKK and KUL since 2010) so the officer was like, maybe we can look into that… and here I am. It’s like a wish came true too for me. 🙂 Although I don’t really have any intention of coming to Japan (except for work, if I need to and if there’s a chance) but I can’t be thankful enough.
The meeting ended yesterday and today we had 2 technical visits to the cold-room logistics services providers (Nichirei and Yamato). Both days, are fruitful and a success, I think.
I worked hard to prepare for the meeting because it’s a sponsorship and of course I don’t want MLIT to feel that their investment of taking us here-a waste and also, I hope my presentation/input would help to benefit both Malaysia and Japan, and maybe the ASEAN region as well.
I am looking at the positive side of this but I can’t help but feel like that there will always be someone who look at a different point of view. Whatever it is, let’s hope for the best! 🙂
This is my second time here, the first one was in 2006.
I was there because a friend booked in but couldn’t make it, she booked a room at the First World Hotel for two nights so I invited my brothers to stay with me. We went there on Monday, 28th. I parked my car at the Gombak Putra Terminal and bought a bus ticket from Genting to Gombak for the night, I can’t stay there because I have to work on the next day (29th).
We checked in at the hotel, it’s surprisingly crowded. We have to self check in, there are kiosk everywhere shouldn’t be a hustle but someone’s must have high patience too to q for the turn to check in.
The room was okay, it was only RM83 for two nights, no kidding. You guys should go there or just check it on booking.com I guess it’s because the theme park is temporarily closed for renovation. But there’s the mall, Sky Avenue that was just opened. So, it’s good to check it out too.
I went back to KL that night by bus. And bought another ticket to go there on Tuesday after work matter was done. It was RM3.40 one way. (No kidding too). I parked my car on my own risk for RM4/day. Which was nice enough. I parked my car there until Saturday because we went home (Kelantan) for Raya Haji with my brother’s car.
I reached Genting at 6pm, the bus stopped at the Genting Highland Premium Outlet!!! No less! Yippee… my brothers (Fi and B) and my SIL were there since lunch so we continued shopping until 9pm haha. I bought things too. Basically I was looking for RM19 shirt. So me. There were Coach, MK, Oroton… etc the likes my favourite would be Padini and Levi’s lah!
We took the Cable Car back to the hotel, cost us RM8 perpax but so fun! 🙂
So there, my breakaway at Genting. HAHA.
I guess if we want to go to GPO better to park the cars at the terminal and take the bus… no need to navigate the challenging road… 😛
Last weekend when I was in Phuket my brother (Fa) and his wife (Mi) (and my nephew (Adeeb) and niece Sofia)) were in KL, they stayed at my youngest sister’s (T) at Wangsa Maju. They arrived at my house on Monday morning and I made a trip to PD with them to drop off my brother for his course at RISTEC. My SIL and the kids stayed at my home. It was a packed week. Anyway, it’s good to have people when you reached home after a long day at work. Plus my SIL cleaned up my place well. 🙂 She said when the kids were sleeping she got to do some cleaning and cooking too (love). She added that since my bedroom is an air-conditioning room, Adeeb slept well during the day.
My other sister, C arrived on Wednesday afternoon, the same day my brother Fa ended the course. I picked them up at Putrajaya Sentral. We had dinner with the whole bunch at Dpulze, at Boat Noodle. Lucky for us that Sofia and Adeeb behaved well throughout the evening.
On Thursday, after work I took them all to Alamanda for my bowling practice, we had dinner at the Pizza Hut and my other brother (Fi) joined. Fi is staying and working in Subang. On Friday morning, my youngest brother (B) arrived from KB too. Mi cooked us nasi lemak for dinner when T and her husband, Fi and the wife and kid joined us. My house was full that night. We even went to the playground at 10 pm. I made jemput2 and Mi fried the keropok lekor afterwards. At around 11.30 pm T and Fi left.
Fa (and the family) left for Kelantan on Saturday morning while I took B and C to the IOI City Mall since I had my bowling game. They went to watch movie, we had lunch after the game is over and dropped off C at TBS for her bus back to Taiping. After that B and I ventured down to MyTown. I’ve never been to the mall, it’s big enough, after all it’s connected to the IKEA Cheras. We went to watch Bad Genius since we were there. MyTown is a neighbourhood mall. It’s like a big supermarket with basic shops inside.
On Sunday I went to do laundry and then had afternoon nap before deciding to take B out to KL. We went around Wangsamaju and had dinner with T and her husband, D. We had dinner at Melawati Mall, it’s another neighbourhood mall, just like MyTown.
So today B followed me to the office. Let’s see what we are up to next.
Till then, who read this actually?
Hahaha. Have a great week ahead guys!
We went for a walk along the beach nearby our chalet. After that, we had light breakfast and I guessed I went back to sleep. We had our brunch or early lunch at de’cafe’ again, I had rice with fried chicken, it’s so simple but it was good. Around 1230 we checked out from Kamala Beach to move to Patong area. We took Grab Taxi. We planned to spend a night in Patong before going back the next day.
We arrived at Patong around 1330 and lounged at the lobby of the guesthouse until our room is ready. After checking in, we went to Jungceylon to look around for potential souvenirs, I bought few things at Boots. (Love Boots). After that we treated ourselves for nice coffee and pancake at The Coffee Club. Lazying around in the air-conditioning cafe before deciding to walk to Patong Beach. We walked along the Bangla Road and waited for the sunset while watching people doing the parasailing, etc. Patong was more beautiful years back, I think. Nevertheless it was still good to be there.
We went back to the guesthouse, bought kebab for our dinner. We spent the night at the room, watching the opening of the SEA Games haha I read the novel before sleeping. This trip was a more leisure and relaxing than any other trip.